Fujitsu fault codes normally appear on the air conditioner’s display to let you know when something has gone awry. These error codes indicate the underlying problem with your Fujitsu air conditioner so you can take the necessary steps to solve the problem. Always refer to your user's manual for troubleshooting tips, or check out our Fujitsu troubleshooting guide.
In this article, we’ll show you the complete list of Fujitsu fault codes and how to read them so you can fix any issue affecting your AC unit. Most Fujitsu air conditioner units would have numerical error codes displayed on the indoor unit or remote controller display, but some may use flashing lights instead of error codes.
Fujitsu Operation Indicator Lamp Codes
Sensor Light Codes
Green light sensor - Indoor unit and outdoor unit are functioning properly.
Red light sensor (RLS): 2 flashes, green light sensor (GLS): 2 flashes – Indoor air sensor fail.
RLS: 2 flashes, GLS: 3 flashes – Indoor unit pipe sensor fail.
RLS: 3 flashes, GLS: 4 flashes – Outdoor unit air sensor fail.
Fujitsu Aircon Error Codes
This table covers the current Fujitsu aircon inverter product range. Included are the ARY60U, ARY54U Single and AOY19/24F/U Multi System models.
Troubleshooting Fujitsu Indoor Units
Here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to diagnose and repair issues affecting Fujitsu wired remote control AC models:
- When the E:EE Is Displayed - If you see the E:EE displayed, simply switch the unit off and press the temperature up and temperature down buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Return to Normal Operation - If you want to return to normal operations, simply press the temperature up and temperature down buttons together for 3 seconds.
- Initiate Test Operation - To initiate test operation, simply switch the unit off and press and hold the master and fan buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. Afterwards, press the start/stop button to initiate.
- Change the Sensor Position - Turn the unit off and change the position by pressing the THERMOSENSOR button for 5 seconds. Once unlocked, toggle the button further until the controller panel is displayed. Then set it to your desired setting and press the button again for 5 seconds to lock it again.
- Set on RC DIP SWs - For single handset units, turn DIP SW1 on and turn 2 off. For dual handset master units, turn both on while turning both slaves off.
- Turn Group Control Up to 16 Unit from 1 RC Handset - Set the DIP SW3 switch on and RC on. Set each ID unit rotary SW to Unit Address (0-15) in series.
- Enable Auto Restart on Power Failure - To enable auto restart on power failure, turn DIP SW2-3 on ID unit. Off is auto restart and on is manual restart.
- Auto Changeover - Turn DIP SW5 on RC. Set on on auto changeover while off is manual.
- Memory Retention on Power Failure - Dip SW6 on RC. On is memory/off is no memory.
- Air Filter Dirty - Simply disassemble the air filter from the unit, and wash under running water with some soap. Dry before placing the filter back into the unit.
- Frozen AC Unit Operation - The automatic defrosting mode operates when the AC unit has frozen coils. Turning the unit off should help defrost the coils faster.