Fujitsu error codes normally appear on the air conditioner’s display to let you know when something has gone awry. But before you can even pinpoint the exact cause of the issue, you will need to know the error code definition and what it means for your unit.
In this guide, we’ll show you the complete Fujitsu aircon error codes and how to use them to fix any issue affecting your AC unit.
Fujitsu Indoor Unit AC Error Codes
This table covers the current Fujitsu aircon inverter product range. Included are the ARY60U, ARY54U Single and AOY19/24F/U Multi System models.
Troubleshooting Fujitsu Indoor Units
Here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to diagnose and repair issues affecting Fujitsu wired remote control AC models:
- When the E:EE Is Displayed - If you see the E:EE displayed, simply switch the unit off and press the temperature up and temperature down buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Return to Normal Operation - If you want to return to normal operations, simply press the temperature up and temperature down buttons together for 3 seconds.
- Initiate Test Operation - To initiate test operation, simply switch the unit off and press and hold the master and fan buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. Afterwards, press the start/stop button to initiate.
- Change the Sensor Position - Turn the unit off and change the position by pressing the THERMOSENSOR button for 5 seconds. Once unlocked, toggle the button further until the controller panel is displayed. Then set it to your desired setting and press the button again for 5 seconds to lock it again.
- Set on RC DIP SWs - For single handset units, turn DIP SW1 on and turn 2 off. For dual handset master units, turn both on while turning both slaves off.
- Turn Group Control Up to 16 Unit from 1 RC Handset - Set the DIP SW3 switch on and RC on. Set each ID unit rotary SW to Unit Address (0-15) in series
- Enable Auto Restart on Power Failure - To enable auto restart on power failure, turn DIP SW2-3 on ID unit. Off is auto restart and on is manual restart
- Auto Changeover - Turn DIP SW5 on RC. Set on on auto changeover while off is manual
- Memory Retention on Power Failure - Dip SW6 on RC. On is memory/off is no memory
Also read: List of Panasonic Aircon Error Codes