Panasonic air conditioners are hailed for their superior quality and durability for their price range, but your air conditioner may still encounter problems from time to time. Most of these problems can be solved by doing a couple of quick troubleshooting steps: turning the unit on and off, unplugging it from the socket, or just simply letting it rest for an hour or two.
The error code displayed on the remote control, indoor, or outdoor unit of your air conditioner indicates the problem with your unit. Always refer back to your owner's manual for troubleshooting steps, or check our Panasonic AC troubleshooting guide.
How to Get the Error Code Out of a Panasonic Split-type Air Conditioner
- Using the remote control, press and hold the check button for 5 seconds.
- Press and hold the timer button.
- Press the screen button to display the error code and power indicator light.
- Once the power and air conditioner lights start beeping, the error code will start to appear on the display of your remote control.
- To turn off the error code query mode, simply hold down the check button for 5 seconds.
Panasonic Fault Codes
Common Error Codes
Cooling Only Inverter Air Conditioner Error Codes
Eco-friendly Air Conditioner Line Error Codes (Uses Refrigerant R410A)
Also read our article on how to repair Panasonic aircon timer light blinking.
Luce Aircon is your leading aircon servicing and repair company in Singapore. We can handle all types and brands of aircon models! Thanks to the years of experience our professional aircon technicians have, we'll be able to identify the issue and deal with it for you.