Just like any other air conditioner brand, the problem of Panasonic aircon units running into performance issues is no longer a surprise. For the most part, these problems are likely to go away after doing a couple of quick troubleshooting steps. There’s turning the unit on and off, unplugging it from the socket, or just simply letting it rest for an hour or two.
But for issues that are hard to figure out, you will have to check the error code to help you zero in on a specific cause and repair. In this guide, we’ll show you the complete Panasonic error codes and how to use them to fix any issue affecting your aircon unit.
How to Check Panasonic Aircon Error Codes
- Using the remote control, press and hold the check button for 5 seconds
- Press and hold the timer button
- Press the screen button to display the error code and power indicator light
- Once the power and aircon lights start beeping, the error code will start to appear on the display
- To turn off the error code query mode, simply hold down the check button for 5 seconds
Panasonic Aircon Error Codes: The Complete List
Also read: Complete List of Samsung Error Codes