Experiencing problems with your Midea Aircon unit? In this troubleshooting guide, we discuss the different malfunction signs and issues for Midea Aircons — what they usually tell you about your unit and what is possibly causing them.
Common Midea Aircon Malfunction Signs
To better understand the problem you’re dealing with, you need to pay attention to the usual signs that indicate there’s something wrong with the unit:
- Once the Operation, Run Indicator or other indicators begin flashing rapidly (around 5 times every second) and the flash can't be fixed by disconnecting the power, and then connecting it in again.
- The aircon’s fuse blows and the circuit breaker trips frequently.
- Other objects and water penetrate into the air conditioner.
- The remote control is not working properly.
- The power cord is damaged or abnormally warm.
- You start smelling a burning odor.
- The unit is emitting loud and abnormal sounds.
- Other unusual situations that are completely out of your normal aircon experience.
Common Midea Aircon Issues and Causes
Troubleshooting Midea Aircon Issues
Quality Repair and Maintenance Service for Your Midea Aircon
If the problems and issues still persist with your Midea Aircon after doing some troubleshooting, it’s best to turn off your unit immediately and contact an AC expert right away.
Whether it’s a Midea aircon not cold, a water leak or an electrical issue, give us a call here at Luce Aircon! We offer the full range of AC repair and maintenance services for any aircon brand and type.